Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following:
• Provide support to the Accounting Department
• Perform basic office tasks such as processing the mail, documents, etc.
• Handle communications with vendors via phone, email
• Assist with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate financial records
• Work with bookkeeping software
• Handle suppliers’ debts reconciliation
• Perform administrative tasks related to Wall Street English office in Hong Kong
• Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
• Prepare ad-hoc reports, document details, etc.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
• Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
• Strong computer skills; Excel advance user
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Navision)
• Excellent level of Spanish and English both written and spoken