Billy Mobile is a well-established ad-tech company with proprietary technology that specializes in bringing Advertisers and Publishers closer together. Loyal to its four core values of being fast, daring, lean and generous, Billy is successfully shrinking the divide between publishers and advertisers, providing advertisers with high-quality customers and helping publishers monetize their assets.
We are looking for a junior account payable and receivable that within the finance team is responsible for ensuring all transactions are recorded accurately and timely. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, driven and have the ability and initiative to work individually and as part of a team within a growing organization.
- Manage the processing, including data entry of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Keep accounts receivable and payable up to date
- Provide follow up on payment deadlines with clients and vendors.
- Processing invoice claims when necessary, following the company finance protocol
- Account’s reconciliations
- File and maintain original documents and invoices
- Investigate/query payment discrepancies
- With new clients make sure IO (Insertion orders are correctly signed)
- Make sure in our platform the clients billing and baking info are updated.
What you will need
- Studying business administrator, economics, finance or similar
- Excellent command of Excel, Power Point and reporting tools
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal)
- Organization and time-management skills: ability to handle many interruptions and get things done anyway.
- Team-oriented. At Billy, we take every role very seriously and want to make sure every hire contributes to a positive and reinforcing company culture. This means you will also feel at home with our team from day one!
What we offer
- Great team and atmosphere! Cool perks such as fresh fruit, ping-pong championships, beers on Fridays...
- Full time job with flexible working hours. Indefinite contract